Qatar Airways Holidays announce quarantine-free holiday packages to Greece
Qatar Airways Holidays launches quarantine-free holiday packages to Athens and Mykonos.
Whether you are on the lookout for a relaxing beach escape to the luxurious Greek island of Mykonos or a culture-filled city break to Athens, it is time to holiday once again!
Offers are available to those that meet the following criteria:
- Those who are currently residing in Qatar include Qatari citizens, their travel companions, and QID holders.
- Aged over 16 years old and received the second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine in Qatar no less than 14 days and no more than 6 months before your return to Qatar.
- Children under the age of 16 can accompany adults but will be subject to home quarantine upon return to Qatar.
Qatar Airways Holidays offers three-night packages including daily breakfast, transfers, and local assistance for sightseeing and excursions. There is an option to extend the stay.
Four hotels in Mykonos:
- Myconian Ambassador
- Myconian Kyma
- Myconian Villas Collection
- The 4-star Petasos Beach.
In Athens, travelers can enjoy their stay at 5-star NJV Athens Plaza.
Qatar Airways has been recently acknowledged for its performance during the global pandemic as the best airline in the world by eDreams, one of Europe’s largest online travel agents.
The airline recently became the first global airline in the world to achieve the prestigious 5-Star COVID-19 Airline Safety Rating by the international air transport rating organization, Skytrax.
These recognitions assure passengers across the world that airline health and safety standards are subject to the highest possible standards of professional, independent scrutiny and assessment.
Make sure to check out our social media to keep track of the latest content.
Instagram - @qatarliving
Twitter - @qatarliving
Facebook - Qatar Living
YouTube - qatarlivingofficial