Qatar’s new major leisure destination, Salwa Beach Resort begins partial opening
Located 84 kilometers from the capital Doha, Hilton’s new beach resort sprawls across 3.5 km of picturesque private beaches.
The resort has made an early partial launch with a small number of highly luxurious beach villas
- Two, three, and four-bedroom beach villas with private pools, gardens, and scenic terrace with lavish and spacious from 318 to 1,353 square meters in size.
- An exclusive guests’ preview of some exciting waterpark attractions from 3:00 pm till 6:00 pm each day including King Cobra slide, Ship Kids’ Pool, and the Waterfall Pool.
- In-villa dining menus available 24 hours every day.
Over the coming months, the many other elements of the extensive resort will be launched one-by-one, extending facilities which will be accessible to a wider audience
- Hilton Hotel including 246 deluxe rooms and suites, with wonderful sea and garden views making available a wider variety of accommodation to welcome more guests.
- Over 20 sumptuous restaurants and bars offering the finest cuisine and signature drinks: The locally inspired all-day dining restaurant “Souk Kitchen”, the vibrant “Dante Cucina Italiana”, the fashionably stylish “Octa” seafood restaurant and Lounge, and “Miss Wong” Chinese restaurant.
- Arabian Village with 31 secluded villas reflecting traditional Arabian architecture, with the authentic Arabic restaurant “Levantine” at its heart.
- Outdoor swimming pools set among beautifully landscaped gardens.
- Eforea Spa - 2,800 square meters of relaxation and wellbeing over two floors.
- Marina with 56 berths.
- Meeting center with a superb ballroom for large weddings and conferences and a selection of versatile, well-equipped meeting rooms.
- Launch to the public of “Desert Falls Water & Adventure Park”: 57,000 square meters of fun! 28 slides and rides including Spinning Rapids, Superbowl, lazy and torrent rivers, surfing dunes, Whizzard mat racing, and many additional attractions such as cliff jumping and diving experiences, go-karting track, and laser tag.
In addition, Salwa Sports Academy, with training facilities, football pitches, and multi-purpose playing courts will also open soon.
Make sure to check out our social media to keep track of the latest content.
Instagram - @qatarliving
Twitter - @qatarliving
Facebook - Qatar Living
YouTube - qatarlivingofficial