Radisson Blu Hotel passes SGS Cleaning & Disinfection Inspection & Validation
Radisson Blu Hotel is proud to announce the successful completion of the SGS Disinfection Monitored and Cleaning Checked mark by SGS, the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing, and certification company.
The official SGS Disinfection Monitored and Cleaning Checked mark confirms Radisson Blu Hotel has met the highest cleanliness, disinfection, and safety measures and is based on the successful completion of independent, comprehensive testing by SGS including a remote in-depth validation to ensure the hotel has implemented all 20-Step and +10-Step protocols for Meetings & Events as outlined and recommended in the Radisson Hotels Safety Protocol.
The Radisson Hotels Safety Protocol outlines in-depth cleanliness and disinfection procedures, enhanced protocols, operational guidance, and validation process to ensure the safety of team members and guests.
The global Radisson Hotels Safety Protocol was developed in partnership with a team of experts following an extensive review of all existing health and safety processes to further strengthen Radisson Hotel Group’s existing rigorous sanitation, cleanliness, and disinfection guidelines at hotels globally.
These comprehensive health and safety procedures, enhanced protocols, and operational guidelines have been adapted based on local requirements and recommendations, to ensure guests’ safety and peace of mind from check-in to check-out.
The Radisson Hotels Safety Protocol includes:
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting frequency of all hotel areas, paying special attention to high-touch items.
- Stations installed with alcohol-based hand sanitizer and gloves at the front entrance and hotel public areas.
- All room keys disinfected and presented safely upon check-in.
- Express check-out process available for guests to minimize contact.
- Cash-free methods of payments made available and encouraged.
- Door hangers displayed with cleaning and disinfection procedures in each room.
- Comprehensive hygiene and prevention training programs for team members.
- Team members provided with personal protective equipment such as masks and gloves
Radisson Hotel Group recently announced its support and endorsement of the World Travel and Tourism (WTTC) “Safe Travels” protocols, the industry’s new global hospitality framework and stamp, to provide consistency to destinations and countries as well as guidance to travel providers, operators, and travelers about the new approach to health and hygiene in the post-COVID-19 world.
For more information on Radisson Hotels Safety Protocol, please visit: https://www.radissonhotels.com/en-us/social-responsibility/health-safety
Make sure to check out our social media to keep track of the latest content.
Instagram - @qatarliving
Twitter - @qatarliving
Facebook - Qatar Living
YouTube - qatarlivingofficial