Surajdep hasn't posted anything yet.
CELL : 00974-31556384
Email : email@example.com
Doha, State of Qatar
Seeking a responsible position which will provide innovative and challenging environment that utilizes my education and professional skills for career advancement whilst offer an opportunity to make a significant contribution towards the company goals & profits.
· Customer Focus, Tracking Budget Expenses, Pricing, Vendor Relationships, Market Knowledge, Staffing, Results Driven, Strategic Planning, Management Proficiency, Client Relationships, Verbal Communication
· A proactive intelligent Team Leader, with extensive time management and prioritizing ability.
· A multitasked that coordinates resources effectively to achieve targets within stringent deadlines.
· A committed team player, who uses high standards communication ability to establish positive interpersonal relationships,
· Sales Team Supervision
· New Account Development
· Relationship Building
· Customer Care
· Presentations & Proposals
· Closing Strategies
· Sales Training
· Lead Qualification
Three years 1999 to 2002
From Nepal Commerce Campus
Tribhuban University – Kathmandu, Nepal
Good working knowledge in MS software including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, & MS Project, Tally. Good Knowledge of Pos Machines and Pos System like Retail Plus, WinGold etc.
Able to prepare a variety of documents including multiple page letters, envelopes, memos, and reports using Word 2003, 2007 & 2010.
Ability to use Netscape Navigator to conduct research and acquire information via the Internet.
Experience mail-merging documents from an Access database into Word form letters for mass distribution.
Trained in the latest office and shop utilities and equipment for used.
LONE STAR TRADING
SALES MANAGER, 2009 to 2017
Recruited to lead start up of Ozone, branches in Qatar including Level III, City Center Mall, Shop No. 14, Al-Khor Mall, Ground Level Lulu Mall Al-Garraffah, Shop No 7, Opp Burger King, Coalition Compound Area, Al Udied Air Base and Shop 13 Millennium Mall Al Udied Air Base and manage a 25 member team. Increasing sales product line sales to distributers and retail stores.
Complete store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees, following up on work results.
Maintain store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees. Maintain store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
Identifying current and future customer requirements by establishing report with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
Formulate pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities, determining additional needed sales promotion, authorizing clearance sales.
Market merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans, analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
Protect employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
Maintain the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies.
Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
SURPASSED SALES GOALS BY YEARS 20% IN 2012 TO 2014, 12% IN 2015 & 2016, 15% IN 2017.
ACCOUNTANT Nov, 2017 to June 2019
Worked as an accountant in the food production industry for 18 Month managing 20 Staffs including production and sales staffs.
· Maintain financial records by analyzing balance sheets and general ledger accounts.
· Reconcile general bank accounts by gathering and balancing information.
· Provide financial status information by preparing special reports.
· Correct errors by posting adjusting journal entries.
· Maintain accounting controls by following policies and procedures; complying with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
· Approve staff salary including fix day work over time and deduction of leave, prepared by Assistant accountant and time keeper.
Name : Suraj Bhattari
Father’s Name : Rup Narayan Bhattarai
Nationality : Nepali
Date of Birth : 2nd October 1976
Visa Status : Business Visa
Driving : Have valid Qatari driving license 4 Wheeler.
Driving license of Nepal.
Language Known: English, Hindi, Bengali and Nepali
Arabic [OK to deal with customer]
Knowledge : Knowledge for merchandising of fashion wears and foot wear.
Have good knowledge various multinational FASHIONWEAR, EYEWARE, FOOTWARE AND SPORTSWARE BRANDS like NIKE, REEBOK, OAKLEY, BILLABONG, ONEILL, RIPCURL, LEVIS, CROCS, FITFLOP, TIMBERLAND, AND1, BIRKENSTOCK, HAVAIANAS, CONVERSE, BRITISH KNIGHTS, IPENAMA RAYBAN, MAYUJIMS Etc
Good Knowledge of products and sizes as per the Customers requirements. Good Knowledge of POS System and POS machine. Knowledge of Purchasing, Pre-booking and SOH ordering.
Will be submitted as on required.
I solemnly declare that the facts furnished above are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Surajdep hasn't posted anything yet.