Follow the list:

1. If the car is 3 years old (or more) it needs to be inspected. Get in touch with your local traffic department.

2. Get your insurance renewed. Ensure you get a photocopy of your new insurance as you will need to hand a copy in.

3. Go to your local traffic department, hand in the following documents, Inspection certificte, Insurance certificate and Old Registration Card.

4. After paying, you will be given a new Registration card and two stickers for you number plate.

Happy driving for another year :-)