did you sign any paper for him that you barrowed money ?? if not have,,,, why dont you try to reverse the story.... say to him if you dont want t o accept that i will pay you even installment,,,, i will go also to police and tell them that he forced you to make relationship with that man ... and if you refuse he will make problem for you and that it is....that he making only the story that you didnt barrowed money for him.... if he can make problem for you... you can make problem also for that STUPID MAN