None. The best you can do is send one of them or assign somebody to do everything for all your personnel. It is quite a long process. First step is to go to each university/college where they graduated then bring the credentials to Commission on Higher Education (CHED) then have it authenticated in Department of Foreign Affairs and then to finally have it authenticated in Qatar Embassy. After the first step, the next steps can be done together for all of them.

Hope this helps.