First your friend has to disconnect the service in Kahramaa and get his deposit by cheque from Kahramaa. Then at the same time, you can submit your application for the new service connection with your ID copy, tenancy agreement, owner's id, title deeds in owners name etc. (tenancy agreementt also to be signed by the owner). Take the electricity reading and water meter reading when you go Kahramaa with your friend.