If you do not undergo your finger print and no residence permit yet, you still have a chance to transfer your sponsorship provided your current sponsor will allow you. Or if you want to resign and go back to Philippines, after 3 months without a residence permit, your working visa will be null and void. You will not be banned because you have no record of residency here. Meaning you can still come back after 3 or 6 months.