In Case Husband & wife are under different sponsor

Please Note.

Baby birth certificate are given at CID salwa Road
there you will have to fill up one form at 2nd floor, In The form you have to mention i need 2 months for completeing transfer & than it can be extended again for further for 2 months at the same office.

in case you will not b able to do the above you have to send your wife & child back.( Qatar Law)