Yes ofcourse a housinf certificate - tenancy certificate is required. It shall be a letter from the house owner stating his name, address of house for rent, rent amount & Kahrama Water and Elelctric Customer numbers along with signature from the house owner. The documents needed are as follows.

Application Form
Husband Id Copy
Wife's Passport Copy
Salary cum Profession certificate from Husband's sponsor
Tenancy Certificate from house owner (Normally non attested as it is only visit visa)
Attested Marriage Certificate
Job Contract