Hi friend.. http://www.moi.gov.qa/site/english/departments/PassportDept/news/2011/01... please find this link. See the docs required. In addition to those they may need your job contract copy also. They will need your QID for sure. So arrange that first. After that you can apply for the visit visa for your wife. But you need to make sure if you can transfer from tourist visa to family visit visa with out exit.As I know business visit to family visit is surely possible with an additional pay of 500 QRS. But check if tourist visa to family visit is possible or not.