Dear flying_high,

First you approach Consumer Protection Department (which is under Ministry of Economic & Commerce). They are very active.

If you fail to get any compensation CPD then approach a lawyer as lawyers in Qatar are very expensive but CPD is free.

Follow link for more info about CPD


Sheen Services WLL