Dear Sir,

You are always welcome to take our team's assistance.

If you have UAE visa copy in hand then you will get boarding pass for UAE.

Exit permit can be issued online through your present company.

Legally your company can't deduct the amount but as you didn't even complete even one year, on ethical basis if you wish, you can reimburse the company.


Sheen Services WLL