Dear Sir,

First you have to get three original attested

1) Degree certificate
2) Consolidated or final year transcript (mark sheet)
3) Bonafied letter


1) Commission on Higher Education in the Philippines
2) Depart of Foreign Affairs (Red Ribbon)
3) Qatar Embassy in Philippines or Philippines in Qatar
4) Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Qatar

Sometimes they ask it be translated in Arabic and sometimes they also ask the translation has to be attested by

1) Chamber of commerce in Qatar
2) Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Qatar


Sheen Services WLL