Dear Sir,

Before wasting any time report to National Human Rights Committee (NHRC) along with the relevant documents to put forward your issue.

Location: 25°20'04.2"N 51°29'11.9"E Al Markhiya St, After Dahl Al Hamam Park signal, Road from Landmark Shopping Mall to University Road(Al Jamiaa Street)

Now NHCR is under Ministry of Interior therefore police is managing it. They will call your company owner to report to them. If problem is not solved at their end then they will escalate it to Labour court.

You will get your pending 5 months salary, final settlements and exit permit.

If you put court case you can stay in Qatar till case is finished ( have to get permission from judge & submit in CEID) but you can't legally work in any other company.

It is up to your company to give NOC.


Sheen Services WLL