Dear mhasitha,

As per new the rule you have attest your Degree /mark sheet and bonafide letter attested from:

1) Ministry of External Affairs in Sri Lanka
2)Qatar Embassy in Sri Lanka
3)Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Qatar.

if your complete step 1 and 2 directly you can submit to Ministry Of Foreign Affairs in Qatar.

More inquiry kindly send send

Sheen Services WLL