Dear brother,
First you need to get Protector from Pakistan and Police clearace is requirement for that Protector including medical certificate.
You need to have
Protector othwise Immigration(FIA) will not allow you to leave Pakistan
Bonified certificate from university and attested by mofa,
Attested degrees from (hec, MOFA, and Qatar embassy)
if you have nay other question place it will try to response on fourm.