I believe she can. You are the sponsor and not the company. They cannot blacklist her. Suggest your wife pay a visit to the National Human Rights Committee (NHRC) located in the Musheirab area near Woqood petrol station and seek advice from them. They will guide her best. They may even call the company if they believe the company was doing something wrong. That should fix things up.