Yes you can. There is a government department that should be able to help you out on this. It is called the Rental Disputes Settlements Committee Office and here is the link:
Tell the owners that if they would disconnect the water the electricity, you will report the matter first to the police and then to the Rental Disputes Settlement office. You can also email a complaint letter in Arabic to them and show a copy of the letter to the owners of your accommodation. I am confident that would make them think a dozen times before they take such a step of disconnecting your water and electricity supply.