If your contract was not registered than it is of no value in the court. Your employer cannot force you to continue working if you have resigned. Suggest, you report the matter first to the National Human Rights Committee (NHRC) and then to the Labour Court. When you file your case at the Labour Court, mention you were not given a legalized contract by the employer. The Labour Court will force your employer to let you go and also pay you your dues.