Walaykum Salam.

There are three steps you could take that may help you out.
First, send a request to the concerned department at Hamad Hospital and hopefully they will send you the details. You may need to work on this through the internet to search and find the right department you need to approach.
Second, take the help of some good friend who is still in Qatar. Possibly, they may help you out by taking the help of their company PRO.
Third, you can contact some companies who are in the business of doing such types of work. They will help get you the documents you need for a fee. One such company is Sheen Services and here is the link giving their contact details:
Trust this helps.