azam30057262q: First, you should have put your issue on a separate post rather than use a post of another person which is on a totally different subject.
Second, if you are sure someone is involved in a criminal act and that may also be a matter of safety to many residents of an area, you can always report the matter to the police. Put in a written report in Arabic to the police at the Central Police Station located at Crazy signal and they will take action against the illegal activity. You must state your name, QID number and your mobile phone number on your complaint letter.