Yes, in that case, put in your resignation through your personal email and give them a month's notice even though you are not required to do so as there is no legalized contract. Don't sign any contract now should they offer you one. Tell them in your resignation letter to cancel your visa. Make sure they do this as when this gets done, they should give you a hard copy of the cancellation.