If you have served more than one year in that company you can claim End of Service benefits from them. Make your claim in writing by sending them an email. But do keep in mind that such an action from your side may result in your company refusing you a NOC, cancelling your visa and sending you home. This is what usually takes place. As such, you really need to think about your next step.