No way, even if your baby was just a day old.
Anything living or dead, passing through immigration at airports, sea ports, railroad or land transport borders must have documents issued by the government. Please note that your baby will be travelling from one country to another and will be crossing borders just the way you will be doing. . The government in both countries must have on their records who has moved out and who has moved in.