after contract finish labour law

By anonymous

after fiish my two year contract i don't like to extend my contract. If i go to my country and it is possible for me to come back again in qatar immediately in other company.?


again i have to wait for two years period to come back in qatar.?

Please guide me.

Ratings calculated automatically using technology developed at QCRI and MIT.

Click here to learn more.

By cmcqatar• 7 years 3 months ago.
Rating: 5/5

before the expiry of your contract make a written notice to your company about your intention of not renewing. Then request for an NOC. If they are willing to provide you the NOC, you can transfer to any company. If not, your visa and rp will be cancelled and you need to exit qatar. Without the NOC, you can only re-enter qatar via family visa during this 2 year period while the ban is in-effect.

By galloper48• 7 years 3 months ago.
Rating: 5/5

Talk to your actual employer and ask for a NOC.

That is mandatory if you want to come back immediately.

Otherwise you´ll have to wait for 2 yrs before coming back again.


Log in or register to post comments