UAE visa on arrival for GCC resident

Viva au Qatar
By Viva au Qatar

I intend to visit my family in Dubai by myself. I understand that residents of GCC country can get visa on arrival to any GCC country.

What I am not sure of and need to know is -
1. Female traveling alone - If I am traveling alone, do I need exit visa or sponsor letter or any such paperwork?
2. On Arrival visa for single female traveler from GCC - Will I get visa on arrival considering the fact that I have Qatar RP (GCC) and also keeping in mind that I am traveling by myself ?

Tried calling the UAE embassy here in Doha but well we all know how friendly some people can be especially in Govt Offices !.! Phew...

Ratings calculated automatically using technology developed at QCRI and MIT.

Click here to learn more.

By KHATTAK• 7 years 12 months ago.

If you are under sponsorship of your husband, you dont need an exit permit...if you are a working lady under sponsorship of a company, you'll need an exit permit to leave the country.

GCC residents having some specific professions mentioned on their Iqama (RP) are entitled to get a visa on arrival in UAE...e.g. Doctors, Engineers, Managers etc. If you are under the sponsorship of your husband then you'll have to apply for a visit visa in advance.

Log in or register to post comments