Memorial stand by Qatari's for UK man in Doha
It is a terribly tragedy whenever anyone dies needlessly.
But if any of you were around when John, the Producer of the Shakespeare play in the Doha Theatre, was killed during a suicide bombing a couple of years back, then you'll remember that many Qatari people stood for over an hour at a Memorial on the very ground used by the Bomber. It may be nice to show our solidarity and sympathy for this young Qatari boy in the same way. Perhaps on the Corniche, or somewhere where a gathering can take place.
Certainly as a Brit I am very saddened that anyone from this country going to the UK - trusting that all is civilised and safe - is abused, and in this instance died, however it came about.
If anyone has similar feelings and would like to show their sympathy and condolences toward the family, perhaps we can name a place and time.
Questions and Answers
- Sample Budget and Cost of Living
- Qatar Schools Database
- Residents Guide to Qatar
- Siteseeing in Qatar
- Traffic Rules
- Attending a Qatari Wedding
- Gift ideas from Qatar
- Buying a used car in Qatar
- Renting in Qatar
- What to consider when renting in Qatar
- Preparing for Winter in Qatar
- Registering a birth in Qatar
- Blackberry phones in Qatar
- Old Qatar
- What's Happening in Qatar
- Online Shopping in Qatar
- What does Doha look like?